Leaving on a Jet Plane!

Well, my bags are packed, I'm ready to go....

Almost! I have just a few more things to tuck in here & there. But Dave & I will take off for Ghana tomorrow!
Am I excited? HONEY I AM TICKLED PINK!!!!!

My last visit to Ghana was 3 years ago. My pal Davi Trotti & I had a terrific time, returning to some villages and exploring a few new ones. At that time, Rich & Vic (my Ghanaian "family") had just celebrated the birth of a 2nd daughter, Christabel. Their oldest daughter, little Anita was an energetic 2-year-old. The family has enlarged once more, with the birth of Richard Jr. a couple of years ago -- so we get to cuddle a new lil fellow!

Reverend James & Mary also have had two daughters since I stayed with them. Wow, I've got a lot of new folks to introduce David to!!!

I want to take a moment and express a BIG THANK YOU to those of you who have supported us with prayer, encouragement, donations for the well project that God has laid upon our hearts, and donations for the two orphanages where we'll be spending some time. God bless you any & all support!!

I'll most certainly post here as often as I can; we won't have internet access every day, but I'm prone to take copious notes everywhere. (Most photos I have from earlier trips picture me with my notebooks!)

David's blog will likely have a "different slant" than mine, because this is his first visit -- he'll have many new experiences, I'm sure! So besides reading this blog, I encourage you to take a look at his blog at www.weministry.blogspot.com as well as this one. (There's a link to his blog from this site.

So for now, I leave you with "Nyame nhyira mu" -- God bless you!
Next posts will be from AFRICA!!!!

Love & blessings to you all!
Anita & Dave, Waters Edge Ministries, GHANA BOUND!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Day Time Stopped

Love Ya Legacy

FREE THE TATAS, SAVE THE TURTLES!